Dr. Francine M. Roberts Psy.D.
Currently offering in person visits for fully vaccinated individuals, mask guidance per CDC recommendations, subject to change. Also offering Telehealth sessions via FaceTime or Zoom for your convenience.
- Brief Focused Therapy: 3-5 sessions focused on a specific issue
- Dynamic Psychotherapy: ongoing meetings to address life's challenges and transitions
- Couples Therapy: resolving relationship issues and improving communication
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: changing patterns of thinking and feeling
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment: ongoing support of sobriety
- Hypnosis, guided imagery and mindfulness training
- Referral for adjunct therapy such as medication, acupuncture, physical self-care
- Inservice for First Responder Departments: topics including de-escalation, implicit bias, resilience, mental health response in citizens and department members
- Critical Incident Stress Management: in conjunction with peer support and Alpha Team